Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
VA Vet Center’s outreach campaign continues through May
May 6, 2016
Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center staff members across the region (Biloxi, Miss., Mobile, Ala., Pensacola, Okaloosa County, and Bay County, Fla.) along with their Mobile Vet Center outreach vehicle, will offer their free readjustment counseling services to interested Veterans and active duty throughout the region during the month of May.
These upcoming events are part of the ongoing Vet Centers' outreach campaign. Here are the May events details:
- May 18-22: Traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall and Blue Star Salute Event, U.S.S. Battleship, 2703 Battleship Pkwy, Mobile, AL, 36602, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- May 23: Wal-Mart, 1608 W. Magnolia Ave, Geneva, AL, 36340, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 24: Wal-Mart, 3300 S. Oates St, Dothan, AL, 36301, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 25: DeFuniak Springs Walmart, 1226 Freeport Hwy, Defuniak Springs, FL, 32435, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 26: Wal-Mart, 748 Beal Pkwy NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- May 26: Commander's Night, Heroes Among Us Event, Pensacola Veterans Memorial Park, Bayfront Parkway near 9th Ave., Pensacola, FL, 6-8 p.m.
For more information on Vet Center services or hours in the Gulf Coast region, please call the Vet Center in your area:
Biloxi Vet Center - 228-388-9938
Mobile Vet Center - 251-478-5906
Pensacola Vet Center -- 850-456-5886
Okaloosa County Vet Center - 850-651-1000
Bay County Vet Center - 850-522-6102
Learn more about VA Vet Centers here: www.vetcenter.va.gov. Veterans can speak confidentially with a Vet Center counselor at any time by calling 1-877-WAR-VETS (877-927-8387).