Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
Work Status for Employees
As of Friday, August 30, 2019 12:36 PM CDT
Director statement regarding reporting for duty:
If our health care system is impacted by a hurricane this year, it is the responsibility of employees who are not required to report to duty to contact their supervisor or call the 1-800 number(s) below to determine their reporting requirements.
- Biloxi 1-800-296-8872
- Mobile Outpatient Clinic 1-888- 201-0110
- JACC Pensacola 1-866-927-1420
- Panama City Outpatient Clinic 1-888-231-5047
- Eglin Outpatient Clinic 1-866-520-7359
- VISN 16EECC Call-In Number 1-855-208-5307
During a VA-declared emergency:
VA Employees should return to this page for updates. For more information about this emergency, go to our main Emergency Information page.