Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, February 16, 2017 8:50 AM CST
- All sites are operating under normal hours and conditions
Biloxi VA road resurfacing project begins
Veterans and family members should be aware of the potential impacts to traffic flow for the next six to eight months while the main road on the Department of Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System campus is being resurfaced.
Most of the resurfacing work is scheduled to occur outside of normal duty hours for the majority of GCVHCS employees (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), but all who access the GCVHCS campus should expect some mid-morning and mid-afternoon delays while the work is ongoing.
One lane will be open at all times for traffic entering the GCVHCS campus. When necessary, outgoing traffic will be diverted through Hiller Park (via Atkinson Road).
|Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System||Normal Hours|
|Mobile OPC (Mobile, Alabama)||Normal Hours|
|Eglin OPC (Eglin AFB, Fort Walton Beach, Florida)||Normal Hours|
|Joint Ambulatory Care Center(Pensacola, Florida)||Normal Hours|
|Panama City OPC (Panama City, Florida)||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 228-523-4533 (local)
- Change Your Appointment: 228-523-4636 (local)
- Media Inquiries: 228-523-5959 or 850-912-2380
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 228-523-4636 (local)
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 228-523-4533 (local)