Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:10 AM CST
- All sites are operating under normal hours and conditions
Veterans receiving care at the Eglin Air Force Base VA Clinic
The main patient parking lot and entrance to the facility will be closed so construction can begin on the expansion project. Please feel free to park in available parking spaces in other areas around the facility. An alternate entrance for patients is located on the south side of the building, near the picnic table.
The area around the Eglin AFB VA Clinic is an active construction site, so please be safe and mindful of others.
A bigger, better VA clinic for VA patients near Eglin AFB is on its way!
|Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System||Normal Hours|
|Mobile OPC (Mobile, Alabama)||Normal Hours|
|Eglin OPC (Eglin AFB, Fort Walton Beach, Florida)||Normal Hours|
|Joint Ambulatory Care Center(Pensacola, Florida)||Normal Hours|
|Panama City OPC (Panama City, Florida)||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 228-523-4533 (local)
- Change Your Appointment: 228-523-4636 (local)
- Media Inquiries: 228-523-5959 or 850-912-2380
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 228-523-4636 (local)
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 228-523-4533 (local)