Since 1932, VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. The VA Gulf Coast Veterans HCS is privileged to serve over 50,000 veterans. Additionally, it provides support to readjustment counseling centers and VA National Cemeteries along the Gulf Coast. The Health Care System is a part of VISN 16, South Central VA Health Care Network.
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in Biloxi, MS, we offer services in 4 community-based outpatient clinics. These clinics are located in —
VHA Mission Statement and Vision Statement
Core Values (I CARE)
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
- Commitment: Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in VA’s mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly Veteran-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of Veterans and other beneficiaries.
- Respect: Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.
VA Gulf Coast - Key Drivers
Delivering Safe, High Quality Care
Developing our Employees
Enhance our Communities